Thursday, February 6, 2014

A coffee with a view....


After a somewhat 'forgettable' day at work - I decided I'd take the beautiful Stella out for coffee when I got home (as therapy) and picked one of my fave places.

I packed the billy, burner, water, coffee and mug (the OTHER mug thank you     ) and headed off up the range towards Maleny and Peachester at around 17:15hrs.

After a lovely ride over some great Sunshine Coast Hinterland roads, I arrived at the spot as the sun was setting..... (pics may be blurry from low light and iPhone as camera)





Put the billy on.... 





and enjoyed the scenery.....











As I had just finished making the coffee - my phone rang, and it was Streak... He said "Hi - whatchya upta?"          

I said "you're not going to believe this!"           

Then a lovely ride back through a different part of the forest home.....







- all refreshed and rejuvinated......       


recommend  command you to try this.


Cheers, Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment