Thursday, December 6, 2012

Part 6 - Diesel's Spring Clean and Rewiring Project - The CLEAN...

Well - you saw in the previous posts that Stella was in need of a bath - so now was a great opportunity to give her a good scrub...

This is what $6000 looks like when not arranged properly...


And here it is getting a tub...


And here is the result...







And here she is in all her glory.... (I have since removed the Airhawk and Sheepskin seats)...


And here is the proud dad...


This has been a fantastic exercise, and the results, as they say, speak for themselves.

Now I have a very capable and reliable long distance weapon that is further customised to my needs and likes. You can see the V-STream windscreen fitted here as well. I think I am done - (yeah right!)

Cheers, Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment